Sunday, July 12, 2009

Subang rally 09 lol x)

HEY!lol finally want me to update leh =) i finally put some effort on it kay
2 days ago which is (saturday) went to P.U.S.H or subang rally or push until something happen u know whatever. LOL haha on the particular day morning i went to cut my hair =/ cant sleep on friday night so many mosquito's sucking my blooood =( pei u la jing qian hair so noob like me d =DD
lol.afetrnoon i went to sunway pyramid n my bes frens came =D dey went for the conference in the morning and ditched it JUS FOR ME x) yay xDDD ohh we went to the cyber it sucked cock i nv going to go there anymore -.- not as gud as last time d that cyber so we jus went to EAT CARL's JUNIOR LOL if u got see the video nigahiga make the carl's junior portobello mushroom burger?
it is REAL. i ate it lol oni 12 rm which is o0o expensive but nice =) mus try it fries there oso awesome drinks so many can refill awesome .sohai quincy la go take salt n pepper put inside the coke ask me drink for 5 bucks i drank it . taste like super sour excel -.-lol.haha

TO BE CONTINIUED

No comments: